I’m so happy you are considering to work with me. Once we connect, you’ll never look back!
I am a Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) – which means I have received specialized training and education in diabetes and passed the board state exam for diabetes educators.
I specifically help those with Pre-diabetes, Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, and Gestational diabetes. However, I work with a variety of patients including: weight management, heart disease, high cholesterol, polycystic ovarian syndrome, food allergies, irritable bowel syndrome and chronic fatigue syndrome.
I provide customized dietary management and care using my no non-sense approach to nutrition planning. I’ll show you how easy it is and won’t let you go until you feel 100% confident in your own self care.
I don’t believe in using restrictive plans to manage your weight, cholesterol. blood pressure or chronic disease. Instead, I’ll help you come up with realistic and SMART goals that will guarantee to improve your glycemic control and can be maintained for a lifetime.
If you give me the time and energy, I’ll give you your life back!
Below is a description of my services offered:
Grocery Store Tours
In-Home Cooking Demonstrations (up to 6 people)
Presentations on Topic of Choice
– Past topics included: Type 2 diabetes management, Prediabetes, Healthy Plate, Family Nutrition, Nutrition 101, Sports Nutrition, Eating on the Go, Plant-based Nutrition, Fertility on Fire, PCOS Nutrition Therapy, Performance Nutrition for Athletes
Comprehensive Nutrition Assessment
What the nutrition assessment packages include:
- One hour initial assessment
- 30 minute follow-ups (one follow up every other week after the initial assessment)
- Assessment of nutrient needs
- Unlimited e-mail support
- Review of your current nutrition program and blood sugar management (as applicable)
- Assessment of nutrition strategies for managing blood sugar
- Individual meal plan
- Ongoing assessment and support
- Review of vitamins and supplements
- Guide for restaurants and eating on the go
I will take you step-by-step. If something doesn’t feel right or isn’t comfortable it can be changed.
Topics that may be covered include:
o How to build balanced, nutrient-rich meals and snacks.
o Meal timing for best blood sugar control.
o Energy enhancing meal and snack suggestions.
o What to look for on food labels.
o How to properly fuel your body throughout the day & before, during and after workout sessions.
o The importance of hydration and how to ensure that you are meeting your hydration needs.
o Fluid suggestions.
o Alcohol education (when appropriate).
o Food and beverage suggestions for traveling.
o Restaurant recommendations and resources.
o How to increase your antioxidant intake to reduce inflammation.
o Supplements (if needed and/or if questions arise)
Purchase your Nutrition package TODAY!
(select from the drop-down menu)